Tuesday, September 13, 2011

94 Days at Mizzou.


Source: weheartit.com via Megan on Pinterest

Whew. Every day I look at the countdown on my phone and the number gets smaller and smaller, meaning graduation is getting closer and closer! The 94 days I have left until graduation include:
  • 11 chapter meetings with Alpha Delta Pi
  • 44 scheduled shifts at MizzouRec
  • 84 class meetings
  • 5 home football games
  • 82 nights in the Pi lodge
  • 1 academic break (boo!)
Wow. I probably shouldn't have done that. Now graduation seems so much closer, and I'm started to feel a little depressed about leaving my carefree college life behind....

3 comments:

Kody said...

Good Luck!!! Enjoy your final days!! :) Be proud of your accomplishments!

Carenpants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carenpants said...

this makes me sad!