Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Week 4


I absolutely love {av}'s theme for today's Friday's Fancies. As an avid traveler with a whole slew of places I want to go one day, the hardest part about this was picking the destination! When I originally decided on Ireland, I thought today was St. Patrick's Day. It wasn't until I was actually writing this blog post that I realized I'm a month ahead of myself! (Oops.) I decided to stick with Ireland anyway because it's pretty close to the top of my to-visit list.

Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest


If I were to go to Ireland, I would want to spend all day hiking among the gorgeous hills and all evening kicking back in a pub. With a utilitarian (but still cute!) outfit like this, I could do just that without ever having to stop by my hotel for a clothing change!

1. I've wanted a military shirt ever since I saw Angelina Jolie wearing that green one at the end of Tomb Raider. I think they're tough yet feminine.
2. Green jeans! I just had to.
3. Any outdoorsy girl knows the importance of layers! The review for this jacket even mentioned that it will keep you warm on "a blustery Scottish cliff." Pretty perfect.
4. I fell in love with this San Francisco map cuff on Pinterest, and now I'm pretending like it really shows the streets of Dublin.
5. A Claddagh ring. Need I say more?
6. I think these hiking boots are cute enough to walk off the hills and into a pub, right?


Oh, the places I could go!

No comments: