Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things that make me go "hmm."

Happy weekend, everyone! Considering I had a friend visiting last weekend and I'm headed to visit Columbia next weekend, I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend. My plans include taking a nice long bike ride, catching up on some reading and taking a quick jaunt down to Albuquerque to meet my dad, who's coming through New Mexico on a road trip. What are your plans?


Last week, I posted the link to the new Texts from Hillary Tumblr. This week, the creators announced they will not be posting new memes.

This hilarious essay about Disney reminds me of this video ... and this one. And No. 8 had me (morbidly) laughing out loud.

Did you know Channing Tatum used to be a stripper? Well, now you do. (Don't worry; no stripping photos included in this article. Unless that's what you were hoping for, of course; in that case: sorry!) Also, his laugh apparently sounds like this: "Tee-hee-hee!"

These lattes are almost too beautiful to drink. (Almost being the operative word; I would never turn down a latte, of course, no matter how pretty.)

This article asks if traveling domestically is really traveling. I definitely think it is, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Travel + Leisure just released its list of America's Favorite Cities 2011. Santa Fe was voted the best cultural getaway and best for peace and quiet, among other categories. Is your city on the list?

And finally, I've probably shared this blog before, but it's worth sharing again. Such gorgeous photos.

P.S. — My blog survey is still up! I'm hoping to revamp tomorrow if I find the time, so please give me your feedback today!

2 comments:

Niken said...

you sounds to have the perfect plan :)
i already knew that Channing tatum was a stripper. i read it somewhere in the internet when he was just married jenna. and oh..that latte! i couldn't love coffee more

Jessica Bucher said...

LOVE that Disney article.