Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Short Story

I usually gravitate more toward skirts and pants than shorts (unless, of course, it's a pair of my beloved Norts, a.k.a. Nike shorts), but I've had my eye on this pretty mint pair from Target for a while. I couldn't pick just one outfit, but I knew I wanted a sleeveless chiffon blouse and a fun statement necklace to dress the shorts up while keeping the color palette light and summery. You can find links to all the items below in my Polyvore set.


What's your favorite combination of the above items? Do you like wearing shorts?

3 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said...

I'm not a big fan of shorts either. I'd much rather wear a skirt or a dress.
I like the shorts with the white blouse and multi colored necklace! I'd probably choose the first pair of shoes.
Now I feel like shopping! =)

Meghan said...

I am with you! I usually hate shorts but every now and then, I find the right pair! I love everything you've selected - the color combos are great for summer!

Fran said...

I'm with you! I'd rather wear jeans over shorts any day, which is a problem now that I live in the desert haha